Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Football Pants...Get Em While They're HOT!

PJ Pants

Hi All! So, I'm breaking a couple of my rules here. 

1. I never post/surf the net while I'm at work (I'm on my prep hour, don't worry).
2. I never try to get my lovely readers to buy anything from me.

But, this opportunity is too good to miss.

My friend, Stefanie, and I just signed up for knitting classes (HOORAY)! But, of course,I have pay for my classes (BOO!).

In a stroke of luck, I received an e-mail from JoAnn Fabrics today. For today only, all NCAA and NFL fabrics are on sale! HOORAY FOOTBALL SEASON! 

I thought I may finance my new classes with some other crafting.

So, here's where my offer comes in. I make some GREAT fleece pants using these fabrics. Here's a picture of the pants I made the groomsmen. I've made them for Jeremy and our buddy, Sean, two Christmases ago, and in the fall/winter/spring, I have to PEEL them off of Jeremy to wash them (Sean's are just as worn in).





If you would like to order some NFL or NCAA fleece pants, I would LOVE to make them for you!

For today only, you can get them for $30 per pair! I will have to wait for the fabric to be shipped (about 7 days) and then can have them made in 3 to 4 days. I'll send them out as soon as they are ready!


If you don't get this message today (August 28th), I'm still more than happy to make you a pair. The price will go up slightly to $35, as they will not be on sale. (If you would just like plain colored pants, let me know, and I'll e-mail prices)

If you are interested, respond to this post or e-mail me (sara.b.gruber@gmail.com) by 10:45 CT tonight for the sale price. Just let me know the team name and quantity (and your e-mail address, if I don't have it). I will e-mail you privately about the sizing, etc.

If you are not interested, see you next weekend with a new post that has no strings attached! 

Thanks for supporting my crafting habit!

SB

Please note. The pants that I have advertised have are not official NFL or NCAA gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment