Wednesday, April 10, 2013

27

Hey All.

A random mid week post from me.

27 has been a good year. A very good year. Today I realized that I have exactly 27 days left of being 27. Serendipity.


1. Heidelberg, our honeymoon   2. Mosby's trips north   3. Suds on the Shore with our parents   4. Texas trip                   5. Our wedding   6. Sofia was born   7. All Emily and my showers!   8. Trip to NYC   9. Mosby turned 1

I also realized today that there are some things that I want/need/should get done. Some REALLY need to get done. Some should make my life easier. Some are wants, which will make my life more fulfilling.

To honor my wonderful 27th year, I am making a list of 27 things that I will accomplish in the 27 last days of my 27th year.

I'll keep you updated on everything that I have checked off.

Here we go!

1. Finish changing my name on all documents. (I sort of stalled mid-change)
2. Write four more blog posts featuring a craft.
3. Finish a knitting project for a friend's new edition. 
4. Run 27 miles.
5. Update information for my Illinois teaching certificate.
6. Four weekly visits to the dog park with Mosby.
7. Use a new pattern to make a fun Spring skirt for myself.
8. Clean out my (and Jeremy's) closets.
9. Donate items to Goodwill.
10. Try one new food.
11. Call Haley.(Hal, hopefully this weekend!!)
12. Do some landscaping on the back patio. (Even though rent, it's nice to maintain for guests.)
13. Purchase the graduation gift I've been eyeing for a certain grad.
14. Catch up on Mad Men.
15. Visit Maggie (and Michael and Grace).
16. Organize my craft room.
17. Purchase a few needed items for our home (including a new pillow for Jer).
18. Take one instagram photo a day.
19. INSIST that I watch Sofia while my sister and Tony go out on a date.
20. Formal introduce Jeremy to Moscow Mules. (I mentioned them here.)
21. Ask for a recommandation, buy, and listen to an album of a new band. (Feel free to leave me a comment with a recommandation!) 
22. See The Godfather
23. Call my Gram.
24. Finish The Paris Wife.
25. Change my blog heading.
26. Start our honeymoon photo album.
27. One random act of kindness.

Wish me luck! Until next time, keep crafting.

SB

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would be afraid to try to accomplish even half of that! Good luck, sweetie!
    Love, your "other" Mom (Pat)

    ReplyDelete