Saturday, January 7, 2012

Memories...from the Corner of my Mind...

2012 is going to be a BIG year for us! Jer and I are getting married on June 30th (less than 6 months BABY)! AND my sister just got engaged to her WONDERFUL man! We have friend's weddings, our honeymoon, bachelor/bachelorette parties, bridal showers, Mosby's first birthday, possible job opportunities, vacations, and so many awesome day to day memories...2012 is going to be great!

So, I wanted to make sure that we remember everyday of it...literally.

I saw a cute idea on Pinterest (of course), so I decided to take that seed of an idea a run with it.

Memories of 2012

This was one of Jeremy's Christmas presents. It was really easy (and pretty cheap) to make. I bought a jar and some letter stickers at Joann Fabrics (aka my second home; crafts and coupons, what's NOT to love?)

 Everyday, we talk about the most important/funniest/best/worst thing that happened that day and write it down on a piece of paper with the date. We started January 1st, and will do it everyday of 2012. So far we have had a really FUN time with it! For us, it's been easier to go back the next day to write about what happened.

So, on December 31st, we'll go back and read all about our year together! Then, I think that I'll put all of the pieces of paper into a scrapbook, so we can remember 2012 forever!

Maybe this will even become a yearly tradition....

My sister was around when I was creating this craft, and she loved it so much she made one for her and her FIANCE (still really excited about the recent engagement!). Awesome! I love that the people around me love these ideas too!

Til next time, keep crafting!

SB

P.S. This was my last stored up, unblogged craft! Wish me luck thinking up new weekly crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment